HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 29, 2016

Echo Park - Little Man: Awesome You by Rachel Lowe

Happy Monday everyone!


This is one of my favourite photos of my boys and hubby (probably because they are all actually looking at the camera!) and I love how it stands out against the red and blues in this collection.
I have managed to achieve a totally different look with the same collection by keeping it to
 minimal coordinating colours.

Again I have used the journalling cards as a feature and to help in telling the story/message.

I have added some 2Crafty Chipboard to add texture to the layout. I firstly inked them in
 turquoise and then added dimensional magic so they really stood out.




I added some alpha stickers to the bottom journalling card to create my title 'Awesome You!'

I have foam taped elements such as the plane with banner to create a 3D effect and finished 
with some sewing.

Here are some close up photos.








I love the red, white and turquoise colour combination and I think it creates visual impact.


Thanks for stopping by and see you next week where I will be show casing Basic Grey.
X


2Crafty Chipboard - Harlequin chipboard


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. One of my favourite colour combos, and such a lovely photo of the men in your life!

    ReplyDelete