HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Pink Paislee Memorandum Collection - Amaze Yourself by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This month I am playing with the awesome Memorandum Collection by Pink Paislee. This is a such a versatile collection. Today's layout is of my daughter, just a note to her to do more.

Amaze Yourself


I've created my background with Dylusions Paint, before adding my paper layer strips. Then I have added some masking and stamping.

I've used the 2Crafty Circle Revolution frames to frame both my photos and my subtitle. These I have painted in Dylusions paint then gone over with some black ink to grunge it up a little. My title is simply inked in black. 



A close-up of some of the paint and stamping - I've added some enamel dots, a flair button and flower to embellish. 
 


The smaller circle revolution frame has been cut to frame my subtitle, with a few paper strips and an arrow paper clip. 

 


Thanks for stopping by, 
I'll be back with more Pink Paislee Memorandum next week!

Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Pink Paislee Memorandum Paper - Desktop
Pink Paislee Memorandum Paper - Labels
Pink Paislee Memorandum Paper - Ledger
Pink Paislee Memorandum Paper - Memorandum
Pink Paislee Memorandum Paper - Memo
Pink Paislee Memorandum Paper - Showroom
Pink Paislee Memorandum Paper - Time Clock
Pink Paislee Memorandum Paper - Snapshots
2Crafty Circle Revolution Frames 6 inch
2Crafty Title  - Amaze Yourself
Dylusions Paint - Vibrant Turquoise
Flutterby Designs Flair #139
Green Tara Flowers - Fantasy Bloom Flower Pack Lavender
Enamel Dots
Heidi Swapp Stickers
Paper Clip

3 comments:

  1. I really love this page. The strips, the chipboard, the colours! Yep everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily looks so grown up. Love the colour palette on this, the pastel shades and the pop of the black on the chippie looks great.

    ReplyDelete