HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Pink Paislee Memorandum - Capture the Everyday by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back today with another layout created using the Pink Paislee Memorandum collection. I am really enjoying creating with this range, love all the colours and the different patterns, great to mix and match!

This weeks layout was inspired by one of the quotes on the cubicle patterned paper - Capture the Everyday ; and I have used this for my title. 



With few colours in my photo I have free range to use lots of colour on my layout and this collection is perfect for that! I've framed my photo in the red so as to draw the focus to the book & worked in touches of black & white. 

Some close-ups of these cool 2Crafty triangles. I once again took inspiration from the paper, this time the triangles on the Memo patterned paper, but wanted a little variety in the size of my triangles and a bit of depth to them. Most of my triangles have been covered in patterned paper from the range, with the smaller music note one being covered in washi tape, and the small yellow one is sprayed with ink. 
 


The title came on a cute little clipboard style on the patterned paper, but I had these cute Crate Paper clips in my stash that went perfect and added that bit extra to the page. 

I finished off my layout with a few sploshes of black paint to break up the whiteness of the background and tie the page together. 



Thanks for stopping by, 
till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:

Pink Paislee Memorandum - Cubicle
Pink Paislee Memorandum - Ledger
Pink Paislee Memorandum - Labels
Pink Paislee Memorandum - Memo
Pink Paislee Memorandum -Showroom
Pink Paislee Memorandum - Snapshots
Pink Paislee Memorandum - Timeclock
2Crafty Triangle Set
Cocoa Vanilla Made of Awesome Flair Badge
Crate Paper Clip
Washi Tape
Dylusions Ink Spray - Lemon Zest
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble
White Bazzill Cardstock


3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Love the photo and love how you've focused on the book by adding red. The triangles are awesome. I'm obsessed with them at the moment! And your title - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, love the triangles and clipboard features!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, prefect for the photo, especially love the quote and the clipboard element. Great job with the chipboard triangles, these are cool.

    ReplyDelete