HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, January 29, 2016

Photo Play - Like a Girl
by Tammy Klingner

Hi everyone!
 
Today I am sharing a layout I created using a company called Photo Play. 
The range is called 'Like a Girl'
I just love the name.....and it's full of inspirational quotes. 
Right up my alley. 
The colours are gorgeous too. 
 Lots of coral and aqua teamed with black and white!
Perfect!
 
This layout was inspired by some of the awesome quotes within the stickers and the papers.  When reading them they immediately reminded me of someone special in my family who is going through some health issues at the moment.  She is such an inspiration, as she is facing this difficult journey with bravery and such a positive attitude.
 

 
I began by swiping some gesso over the area of my page that I wanted to place my photo. 
 I then added some spritz.  This created my background.
I then simply layered up my paper, photos and stickers. 
This page came together really quickly - I think the awesome range and the way it has
 been designed really sparked the story.
This range would suit so many situations.  The quotes are so usable and diverse.
 

 
I finished off the layout by adding some 2 Crafty Chipboard Hearts that I painted in
 co-ordinating colours, and some 2Crafty Arrows
 
That's it from me today.....I'll be back next week!
 
Products used:
Photo Play Like a Girl Alpha Sticker Sheet
Photo Play Like a Girl Element Sticker Sheet
Photo Play Like a Girl Going Places Paper
Photo Play Like a Girl Be Yourself Paper
Photo Play Like a Girl Share Your Sparkle Paper
Photo Play Like a Girl You are Enough Paper
2 Crafty Chipboard - ATC Multi-Pack - Hearts and Stars
2 Crafty Chipboard - Assorted Arrows
Dylusions Ink Spray - Polished Jade
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love this range, gorgeous colours and love all the sentiment phrases all over the layout. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the words and how they inspired you to tell this story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. Telling the stories is why we do this hey? Both the good and the bad. This range was perfect. A real jump starter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you tell your stories in your layouts Tammy. This is a great design x

    ReplyDelete