HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Final Pink Paislee Memorandum - It's the Little Things by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I hope you all enjoyed a fantastic Australia Day yesterday. 

Today I am finishing up my month with another page created with Pink Paislee's Memorandum collection. I have loved working with this awesome collection. 

It's the Little Things




For this layout I have used up lots of my papers to create many layers, including the labels sheet and the tag on the right hand side that says moments. For more texture I have roughed up my edges. 

With all the layering I decided to keep my background subtle so just a little spray of Dylusions Ink spray and then some drops & splatters of Dylusions Paint. Then I have used just a few small embellishments, mainly some wood veneer to complete my page. 

A close up of my main embellishment cluster and my title sprayed with Dylusions Ink Spray.


And some scattered wood veneer embellishments and close-up of the little tag that says Moment, cut from the Ledger paper



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:

Pink Paislee Memorandum Paper - Ledger
Pink Paislee Memorandum Paper - Cubicle
Pink Paislee Memorandum Paper - Labels
Pink Paislee Memorandum Paper - Showroom
Pink Paislee Memorandum Paper - Snapshots 
Pink Paislee Memorandum Paper - Timeclock
Simple Stories So Fancy Self Adhesive Brads
Crate Paper Shine Wood Veneer Shapes 
Heidi Swapp Wood Veneer 
Kaisercraft A Touch of Gold Collectibles 
Dylusions Ink Spray - Lemon Zest
Dylusions Ink Spray - Vibrant Turquoise
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble
White Bazzill 

3 comments:

  1. I love this range! Such great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, kids look so cute in this photo, love the design and the paper is really fun and playful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great photo and design, love the splashes of yellow and black on your background x

    ReplyDelete