HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!!!!
by Tammy Klingner

Merry Christmas Everyone!
 
Yes I have pre-written this a couple of days ago.....I'm really not that clever that I could fit
 a blog post into this special day! 
 
I genuinely hope that everyone has a lovely Christmas and gets to spend some time with
the people they love.  There is such a big lead up to the big day, so much prepping and
 planning (which I genuinely love), so I hope you can take the time to relax and enjoy the
 precious moments of the day, and really feel the magic and truth of Christmas.
 
So, my share today had to be Christmas inspired right?  Of course!
I got to play with the Fancy Pants Wish Season Collection, (this range is full of gorgeous
 reds, teals, pinks and wood-grain teamed with script words, trees, deer and snowflakes)
 LOVE IT!
 
This is what I came up with:
 
 
This layout is about one of my absolute favourite parts of Christmas.....the Carols. 
 I absolutely adore watching them on television and sing my heart out every year, much to my families dismay. 
Ever since I was a little girl I have desperately wanted to be there. 
This year and last year I went along to the Elder Park Carols in Adelaide!!!
Just amazing! An absolute dream come true.
I adored everything about it, and its one of those moments that I want to remember forever - so the best way I know to capture this moment is to scrap it.
 
 
I used lots of layers underneath my photo, and the die cuts within this range made it
 easy to put together. 
 I also added some gorgeous chipboard snowflakes from 2 Crafty.  I applied white gesso to
 them and then added a clear/white glitter.  They look amazing.  The photo doesn't do 
them justice - they actually really look like snow in real life.  They give the layout
 texture and sparkle.
 
Well lots to do, so I'll be back next week. 
 Merry Christmas and lots of love, magic and joy to you!
 
Products used:
Fancy Pants Wish Season Ephemera Die Cuts
 Fancy Pants Wish Season Flair Buttons
Fancy Pants Wish Season Favorite Sweater Paper
Fancy Pants Wish Season Holiday Stripes Paper
Fancy Pants Wish Season - Season to Wish Paper
Fancy Pants Wish Season Snowed In Paper
2 Crafty St Nick's Snowflakes
Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely Sequins
White Gesso
Glitter
Brads
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So pretty and just love the pink, such a nice change on a Christmas layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Christmas page and perfect for this memory, love the use of the 2crafty snowflakes, just adds an extension to the print on the paper. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas layout, love the chip snowflakes on the snowflake paper.

    ReplyDelete