HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 21, 2015

Bella BLVD Valentina Collection - Let's Kiss by Rachel Lowe:

Happy Monday everyone. 
 With Christmas so close I wish you all a safe and happy day.
Remember to take loads of photos.
Today I am sharing a layout using the gorgeous Valentina collection by 
Bella BLVD and it is all about LOVE.


I have layered the centre paper pieces and then foam taped my photo. Layering like this
 allows you to create a 3D effect that really gives you visual impact on your layout. 



The 2Crafty chipboard string hearts are just divine. I inked them in jet black and used
 Dimensional magic to create a high shine effect. I considered embellishing them in some
 way but decided against it as I didn't want to detract from them, I just love them as they are!





When using stickers I tend to foam tape so they don't appear flat and one dimensional. The
 hot pink lips with 'lets kiss' I fussy cut from one of the journal cards on the Daily Details paper.


I used the border strip paper to top and bottom of bazzill, you could change the style
 by using different borders.






This layout is all about the colours and 2Crafty heart cluster (inked with Jet Black versa mark)
 which is very on trend.

 You could use any photo on this layout,  for example in other
 layouts using this collection I have used photos of my children.


Thanks for dropping by and again have a wonderful and safe Christmas full of family and LOVE.






Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I live this colour combo especially with the black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a winner, these colours and love the patterns in this range, perfect love themed range for photo. Chippie looks great, just adds a little texture and contrast to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doodled hearts chipboard are just gorgeous on this layout, love them.

    ReplyDelete