HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Kaisercraft Home for Christmas by Fiona Johnstone

 
Hello everyone
 
Have you started thinking about Christmas? All the new Christmas ranges are coming out now and today I am sharing a layout created with one of the latest ones from Kaisercraft - Home for Christmas. This range has gorgeous traditional colours of red and green with some neutrals in kraft and black & white. 

My layout today is A Christmas Tradition

Every Christmas we get a group family photo, not everyone is always there with but we try to get us all! This is last years photo of us on the front step at my place. 

The lovely textures in this collection inspired my design with lots of torn edges and layering. I loved the traditional poinsettia paper and have even fussy cut one of the large flowers as a feature. 

Some close-ups:
I've inked my 2Crafty chipboard title in traditional red and green to compliment the paper. My embellishments mainly consist of stickers from the Home for Christmas Sticker sheet which I have used to frame my photo, before adding a few enamel dots to complete the page.
As always there are cute little phrases on the sticker sheet and I am loving the kraft coloured stickers to tie the page together.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
 
Photobucket 
Products Used:
 
Kaisercraft Home for Christmas Paper - Sugar Plum
Kaisercraft Home for Christmas Paper -  Laurel
Kaisercraft Home for Christmas Paper - Pinecones
Kaisercraft Home for Christmas Paper -  Warm Wishes
Kaisercraft Home for Christmas Paper - Poinsettia
Kaisercraft Home for Christmas Paper -  Mistletoe
Kaisercraft Home for Christmas Sticker Sheet
2Crafty Chipboard title - A Christmas Tradition
Simple Stories DIY Christmas Enamel Dots
Doily
 

No comments:

Post a Comment