HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, September 18, 2015

3rd layout with Simple Stories "Summer Vibes" by Linda Eggleton

Good morning all & welcome to the blog today.

I am back with another layout created using Simple Stories - Summer Vibes.
I love the pastel colours in this collection...and all the fabulous patterned papers & matching embellishments, of which there are heaps!


"Sandy Toes & Salty Kisses"

I have used the grid side of the Teal Wood/Grid paper for the background & then layered a variety of papers up under the photo, including a couple of pieces from 3 of the Elements papers - 2 either side of the photo & one underneath.



I've created a cluster of Green Tara flowers, some of the flowers in the Bits & Pieces Diecut pack - up on foam tape, a couple of the Self Adhesive Bradz & a piece of the 2Crafty Interlocking Grid panel, that I've cut into 4 pieces, and used in various spots on the page.

There's also a variety of the Photo Stickers that I've placed on the photo.



I've used more of the Chipboard Frames as part of my layering - I love doing this :)
I've also cut more of the cute little camera's from the Selfie paper to use as an embellishment, which I have popped up on some foam tape for a bit of dimension on the page.



Here's 2 more pieces of the 2Crafty Interlocking Grid panel - simply painted in Gesso.
And one of the small square Chipboard Frames at the side of the photo - again, I cut it in half and the other piece is on the opposite side of the photo, just out of shot.



I used the one of the journaling cards from the 3x4 Elements paper as my title - it was perfect for the pic of our sandy toes at the beach a few Christmas' ago.



I added a strip cut from the Sun Kissed paper across the top of the page, along with another piece of the 2Crafty Interlocking Grid panel, one of the Bradz & a little border strip from the Diecut pack.

I've used a fair few of the clear Photo Stickers on my page - not just on the photo, but they are also good for adding on the plainer papers, as I've done above.



Thanks so much for dropping by today - I hope you are inspired by this fabulous collection :)
xxx
Photobucket
Foam Tape
Gesso

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page.....this collection looks great, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page Linda, you have really done this collection proud!! The colours are so pretty and I love all the layers you've created with the different elements. Love those clear stickers too!! Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete