HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Kaisercraft A Touch of Gold by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone
 
This week I am playing with one of the new Kaisercraft releases - A Touch of Gold. Love the black, gold and white colour combo, it is so striking.
 
My layout today is: A Moment Captured
 
 
Managed to catch this shot while taking a few photos of our pup Harry earlier this year. It was taken in the evening so I have a nice black background which takes up a lot of the photo space.
 
To continue the black, white and gold theme, I have created my background using gelatos and some masking, before adding a selection of papers from the Touch of Gold range.
 
 
I have used 2Craftys A Moment Captured title and their new Aidans Arrows as features on my layout. The title has been coloured with a gold gelato and the Arrows with black ink, then some white gesso before finishing off with some of the gold gelato.
 
 
 
A close-up of my stickers and banner  that adorn the bottom corner of my photo - the words are from the Touch of Gold Collectibles pack and the stars sticker from Bella Boulevard.
 
 
 
A final close-up, more detail of the masking and gelato misted background, another of the Aidans arrows, Harry's name in a Collectibles piece with a little paw print to finish off.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
 
Kaisercraft A Touch of Gold paper - Classy
Kaisercraft A Touch of Gold paper - Razzle
Kaisercraft A Touch of Gold paper - Glitz
Kaisercraft A Touch of Gold Collectables
2Crafty A Moment Captured Title
2Crafty Aidans Arrows
Simple Stories Dog Snap Stickers
Bella Boulevard Trinket Stickers
White Cardstock
Gelatos
6 x 6 Crafters Workshop Mask
 

No comments:

Post a Comment