HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Kaisercraft Secret Garden by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone
 
This week I am sharing some pages created with one of the new releases for the month from Kaisercraft: Secret Garden. This collection is a very pretty, soft range with pinks, deep reds, blues and greys. 

I loved the colours in this range, perfect for this outdoors photo of my kids with their cousins with them in pinks, reds and greys. There are touches of Autumn in my photo which inspired my falling leaves design. 
 

As always, the Kaisercrarft comes with lots of ephemera in their collectibles packs, I love the round circle doilies, great to tuck under papers.  

Close up of my falling leaves, using 2Crafty chipboard. 


 
 
  A little cluster of flowers, a flutterby design flair, some collectibles
 and a Heidi Swapp transparent title. 
 
 
  Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment