HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

More Crate Paper Confetti by Fiona Johnstone

Hello
 
WOW, my last share for the month and then we are in June!! I'm sure this month just started...This week I have another layout created with the stunning Crate Paper Confetti Range. My layout today is :
 
Always Cute
 
 
This range has such beautiful colours in it and I am totally in love with the current gold trend so love all the glitter on this range of papers and in the embellishments. I have added a few of my own gold embellishments from other collections to really add to the gold theme!!!
 
And close -ups, this  subtitle is from another Crate Range I had in my stash and I have combined it with some ephemera from the Confetti pack and some gorgeous Green Tara flowers and mini roses from Kaisercraft.
 

My title "Always Cute" comes from a fabulous pack of Thickers by Amy Tangerine. Gorgeous gold foil over foam Thickers with lots of cute phrases. I've added some "confetti" to finish off my layout, some sequins and chipboard hearts. 


 
 
Thanks for stopping by, hope you've been inspired to try out this gorgeous collection.
 
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
 
Crate Paper Confetti paper - Festival
Crate Paper Confetti paper - Anniversary Glitter Paper
Crate Paper Confetti paper - Fete
Crate Paper Confetti paper - Gala
Crate Paper Confetti Die Cut Cardstock Shapes
Crate Paper Confetti Thickers Words, Labels & Phrases
Crate Paper Open Book Vellum Shapes
Amy Tangerine Foam Thickers Grace
2Crafty Chipboard ATC Tiny Hearts and Stars
Green Tara Apple Blossom - Pink
Green Tara Apple Blossoms - White
Green Tara Apple Blossoms - 2Tone Sea Green
WRMK Enamel Shapes - Cool
TC Nine & Co Sequins
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment