HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Simple Stories I Am by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone
 
I have the gorgeous Simple Stories "I Am" collection to share with you over the remaining two Tuesdays of this month. This is a stunning collection, very much suited to more feminine photos, especially created for us to scrap ourselves!!
 
My layout for today is titled: I am so Lucky
 
 
Love these two more than anything else and very lucky to have them in my life!! They are the most important people to me, so only fitting that they are the main thing I am.
 
I've used this beautiful wall background paper that comes with this smattering of circle hearts on it. I have just added a little bit of brickwork stamping, in teal, followed by some tiny dots in black.
 
 
 I've continued the heart theme with one of my papers and some of the stickers from the collection. I love the teal and black in this range and these dominate my colour scheme. I've used some pops of gold to complete my design.
 
As I did a few weeks ago, I used my AC Amy Tan Lucky Accent words and painted them gold to match my layout:
 
 
My layout is complete with this cute little cluster of flowers and hearts.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have been inspired to try out this gorgeous range. I will be back with another in this range next week!
 
Fiona
x
 
Photobucket
Products Used:
 
Simple Stories I Am paper - Grateful Gold Foil
Simple Stories I Am paper - Thankful
Simple Stories I Am paper - Courageous Gold Foil
Simple Stories I Am paper - Amazing
Simple Stories I Am Fundamental Cardstock Stickers
Simple Stories I Am Expressions Cardstock Stickers
Heidi Swapp Hello Beautiful Sheer Stickers
Green Tara Apple Blossoms - Pink
Prima Roses
2Crafty Leafy Twig Branches
2Crafty Tiny Hearts and Stars
Kaisercraft Alpha Stickers Ebony
AC Amy Tan Stitched Lucky Accent words/Kraft Chipboard
Gold Paint
Prima Stamp
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp Tiny Dots
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment