HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Kaisercraft Shine Bright Collection by Fiona Johnstone


 
Hello everyone
 
Three new collections from Kaisercraft this month and today I am sharing with you a layout created using the fabulous Shine Bright collection. I love yellow, so bright and fun and this range has teamed it up with black and white to make a really striking combination.
 
For my layout today, I have used a black and white photo, I think this range really suits a dramatic photo.
 
You are my Sunshine:
 

 
 
I've created my background using Dylusions Ink in yellow and stamping in black ink, then I've layered a combination of yellow and white, and black and white patterned papers. I've used the collectibles and stickers from this collection to keep consistency with the gorgeous colour combination. Then I've finished my layout with a black and yellow Flutterby Designs flair and some 2Crafty Chipboard.
 
A couple of close-ups:
 
 
 
I've layered up some of the collectibles and stickers on alternate corners of my layout. I've also mirrored my inking and stamping top and bottom of the page.
Always love a cute Flair badge to finish off a layout and you can't go past a chipboard title to alter to compliment your page.
 
 
Till next week
Fiona
x
 
 
Photobucket
Products Used:
 
Kaisercraft Sunshine Bright Paper - Sunflower
Kaisercraft Sunshine Bright Paper - Daisy
Kaisercraft Sunshine Bright Paper - Sunbeam
Kaisercraft Sunshine Bright - Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Sunshine Bright - Collectibles
2Crafty Chipboard Title - You are my Sunshine
Flutterby Designs Flair Design 254
Dylusions Ink
Washi Tape
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Chevron
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Grid
White Paint
Black Paint
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment