HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pink Paislee Bella Rouge by Fiona Johnstone


Hello everyone
 
I hope you all had a wonderful Australia Day weekend. My weekend started off great with our regular crop day, held monthly at Gymea. I taught a class in the morning using the lovely Bella Rouge collection by Pink Paislee, then enjoyed an afteroon of scrapping.
 
Today I am sharing with you the layout I taught for class, a double page layout (rare for me). 
 
Fabulous:
 

 
Love the yellow, pink and black colour combination in these papers, I've combined them with some stamping in black and splashes of pink and yellow to tie my background in with the papers. Then I've created a complimentary page either side to allow me to share a bigger selection of photos. 
 
While this is a double layout, it can just as easily be two singles, with some different photos, as I've used stickers on both sides of the layout that could be separate titles. 
 
These fabulous word stickers are from Kaisercraft, you get a whole bunch of great words on a 6x12 sheet as you can see here:


I've used a Bo Bunny stamp to stamp some random doily shapes on my white cardstock before using some yellow Dylusions ink and Heidi Swapp Colorshine in Pink to splosh a few bits of colour. 

The other side of the double:


with some more of these cool word stickers, and more stamping and ink splattering!!

As the paper is quite busy and there are lots of photos, I have kept the embellishments to a minimum, creating a cute little flower cluster on one side with some Green tara flowers and some 2Crafty chipboard leaves.


And on the other side I have added a silver doily and a scattering of the matching flowers:


 This has been a hugely popular range, so be sure to head on over to the store to grab some while it's still available, here

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
 
 
 


Photobucket 
Products Used:
 
 Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Paper - Bloom
Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Paper - So Lovely
Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Paper - Shine
Pink Paislee Bella Rouge Paper - Rainbow Bright
Kaisercraft Clear Stickers 
Green Tara Flowers
Bo Bunny Stamp
Dylsions Ink Spray
Heidi Swapp Colorshine - Blush
White Cardstock
StazOn Ink - Jet Black
Doily
 




No comments:

Post a Comment