HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, January 16, 2015

More Prima Epiphany by Linda Eggleton

Hello everyone....Happy Friday to you all :)
I hate to say it, but the weeks seem to be rolling by way too fast already! 
 
I am back with another layout to share using the amazingly beautiful
 
I have really LOVED working with this range....it is so easy to add your own colours as a fair few of the papers are quite plain & basically like a blank canvas - which gives you the opportunity to experiment and have fun with adding some colour.
 
 
"Miss Molly"
Based on the January mood board at Scrap Around The World
 
 
As I mentioned above....I've used one of the plainer papers for my background & have added some masking with distress spray stain to add the pink netting background....and then some textured stencil work on top of that using Prima stone wall 3 stencil & some modelling paste.  Then to finish the background off, I've added some random stamping & some drips & flicks of a few different mists. 
I have gone for a bit of a vintagey feel to compliment the older photo that I've used.
 
 

For the cluster I've used a 2Crafty Leafy Round as the base, then added a variety of Prima, Petaloo & Green Tara flowers, as well as some of the Epiphany wood icons - The fobwatch, birdcage & key.
I coloured the 2Crafty Leafy Round with a light spray of Trunk Bay
glimmermist after coating it in gesso.
 
 

Another small cluster at the top of the photo...with more flowers, wood icons & the metal butterfly from the Ephemera pack. 
 

I have also coloured the 2Crafty Vintage border by first coating it in gesso & then giving it a light spray with Trunk Bay glimmermist.
 

Here's a bit of a close up of the background stencil & stamping work....I love my new Prima Stone Wall 3 stencil!
 
 The pic is of my Great Aunt Molly, from Ireland....who sadly I never had the privilege to meet, as she unfortunately died at a very young age :((( 
 
 
Well that brings another week, and another post to an end.
I hope you have been inspired by this GORGEOUS collection.
If papers like this scare you...as they sometimes did for me, I encourage you to take the plunge & explore & have fun with them!  I promise you won't regret it :)
 
Thanks so much for visiting today to view my work :)
Until next time....take care xx 
 
 
Photobucket
 
Prima Marketing - Epiphany paper - Clear as Day
Prima Marketing - Epiphany paper - At This Moment
Prima Marketing - Epiphany paper - Manifestation of Love
Prima Marketing - Epiphany paper - Words to live by
Prima Marketing - Epiphany - Ephemera
Prima Marketing - Epiphany Flowers - Manifest
Prima Marketing - Epiphany - Wood Icons
Prima Marketing - Epiphany Flowers - Unveil
Prima Marketing - Alpha Stickers
Prima Marketing - 12x12 Stencil - Netting
Prima Marketing - 6x6 Stencil - Stone Wall 3
2Crafty - Chipboard - Vintage Border
2Crafty - Chipboard - Leafy Rounds
Green Tara - Apple Blossoms - Ivory
Green Tara - Gardenia - Ivory
Petaloo - Botanica Minis - Teal
Petaloo - Darjeeling Mini Blossoms - Soft Grey
Tim Holtz - Distress Stain Spray - Tattered Rose
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Tattered Angels - Glimmermist - Trunk Bay
Tattered Angels - Glimmermist - Crushed Shells
Faber-Castell - Big Brush Pens
Unity Stamp - Cooped up Notes
Flair Button
Paper Doiley
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful Linda!!! Your background work is stunning and the layers underneath the photo and the clusters are fabulous. You have showcased that lovely photo beautifully!! ox

    ReplyDelete