HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, October 31, 2014

WRMK Indian Summer & Kaisercraft North Pole - By Linda Eggleton

Hi everyone...can you believe that another month has just slipped by?!?!
Only 2 months left for the year! :-/  Eeeeek!
 
I am back again to share one last layout using this amazing
collection from WRMK - Indian Summer
 
I really wish I would have had more time this month to create more layouts with this one....but unfortunately, it's been a super busy month...so I'll have to save some for a rainy day :)
 
 
"The Great Australian Wind Catcher"
 
 I have used mostly plain papers for this layout....with the main layered area under the photo being all cards & frames from the albums made easy journal card pack.  It is amazing how quick a page comes together when using pieces such as these...it's just a matter of choosing a few cards, and shuffling them around until you are happy with the layout...and presto - you're done!
 
 



 
I really love these embossed feather stickers and I've included them in my cluster of
Petaloo & MH flowers. 
 
 

 Another of the embossed stickers is this cute little butterfly.  It is really hard to see the definition in the embossing here, but IRL it is quite prominent & they look great, adding a touch of definition into the page.
 
 

 This wooden tag....is actually REAL wood....and it is g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s!
At first I thought I would struggle with the size of it , but it fell into place quite easily & now I don't think it is too big at all :)
 
 

 I've used a few of the different sized journal card pieces & frames, layering them under & over each other to create a random stepped effect in behind the photo.
 
 

 My pic is of a windmill not far from where I live....taken for one of my photo a day prompts earlier in the year.  I love that where I live, these windmills are scattered across the rural landscape...they are literally everywhere <3
 
 
 
Next up I have a few of my Kaisercraft DT projects using another
Christmas collection - North Pole
 
This is a fun collection, with quite a few non-traditional colours...which I love!
I have created 2 layouts....one is Christmas themed and the other is from our holiday to Ireland last year, so this is quite a versatile collection and would be suited for other layouts besides Christmas :))
 
 
"Dreaming of a White Christmas"
 
  
As the North Pole name suggests - the colours are well suited for snow themed Christmas layouts.
The photo I've used is not actually a photo....it is an image from an e-card, so was not taken by me.
I have always dreamt of having a White Christmas, so I thought this paper collection was perfect to document that dream :)
I've used the gorgeous Snowflakes paper for the background, with those
awesome faux stitched chevrons!
 
 

 My cluster has a few paperblooms, Collectables pieces & also some stickers from the sticker sheet.
I've also added a few spirals from the stems of the paper blooms
 
 

 I have layered a variety of papers in under the photo & also some Collectables pieces as well.
 

 These baubles are gorgeous pieces from the Collectables pack.
I love delving into each paper collections Collectables pack...it is quite literally, just like Chrismtas!
They are always filled with a HEAP of fabulous pieces....in all different shapes & sizes.
 

I have added my journaling to the back of a tag & it slips just in under the photo. 
 

 There is also some mesh tape around the edges of my paper layers for a bit of added texture.
 
Kaisercraft Products:  Snowflakes P1632, Toboggan P1637, Paper Pad PP950, Collectables CT807, Sticker Sheet SS257, Sage Paper Blooms F632, Iceburg Paper Blooms F630, Fire Red Paper Blooms F664, White Lace EM926, White alpha Stickers AS252, Black Ink Pad IP719,
Paper Bloom wire stems.
Other:  Mesh Tape
 
Next up is a non-Christmas layout....
"Kinsale Harbour" 
 
I thought the colours in this collection well suited the colours of the amazing Kinsale Harbour.
So again, a few simple layers in under the photo, using papers & collectables pieces...plust some Kaisercraft printed tape. 
 
 

 Another cluster with paper blooms, Collectables & some 2Crafty Chipboard - Summer Leaf Stems
 
 

 Here you can see where I've used a few Collectables pieces layered in with the papers...and there's also a bit of light stamping on the background using KC Grid stamp.
 
 

 More Collectables & stickers to form a little cluster at the bottom of the page.
 
 

Kaisercraft Products:  Toboggan P1637, Candy Cane P1634, Elves P1636, Paper Pad PP950, Collectables CT807. Sticker Sheet SS257, Coconut Paper Bloom F627, Sea Breeze Paper Bloom F631, Fire Red Paper Bloom F664, Fire Red Mini Paper Blooms F669, Red Alpha Stickers AS258, Sea Breeze Alpha Stickers AS255, Arrows Printed Tape PT212, Tiny Dots Stamp CS151, Grid Stamp CS755, Black Ink Pad IP719
 
Other: 2Crafty Chipboard, Fabric Buttons, Gesso, Mist 
 
 

And last, but not least....a couple of Christmas cards....
 

Layering a few papers, Collectables, Stickers & pieces from the Paper Pad for both cards.
And I've lined the envelopes with a piece from the paper pad as well, just to finish it all off nicely. 
 

Kaisercraft Products: Candy Cane P1634, Skate P1638, Paper Pad PP950, Collectables CT807, Sticker Sheet SS257, Black Ink Pad IP719
 
Other:  Paper Doily 
 
Thanks so much for dropping by today...I hope you have been inspired
by these fab collection....xx
 
 
Photobucket
 
WRMK - Indian Summer paper - Summer Meadow
WRMK - Indian Summer paper - Ikat
WRMK - Indian Summer paper - Daydreamer
WRMK - Indian Summer - Instagram Albums made easy Journal Cards
WRMK - Indian Summer - Embossed Stickers
WRMK - Indian Summer - Wood Tag
Petaloo - Botanica Minis - Yellow
Petaloo - Botanica Minis - Teal
Petaloo - Botanica Velvet Hydrangeas - Blue
Petaloo - Darjeerling Mini Paper Blossoms - Soft Grey
Prima - Alpha Stickers
Prima - Chalk Ink - Dark Rust
Manor House Creations - Flower
 
 
Kaisercraft North Pole Collection
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment