HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, October 24, 2014

More WRMK "Indian Summer" - by Linda Eggleton

Hello everyone....gosh another week has passed yet again!

I am back with another Friday share....again using the amazing WRMK Indian Summer collection.
I know I'm probably repeating myself, but the colours & patterns in this collection are just fabulous! and I am really loving working with them :)


"Long Lost Cousins"
Based on sketch #125 at Sketchabilities


I have layered a few pieces of PP to create a border around the page (cutting out the centre of each piece so that they can be used on future layouts), and have then used this cool chevron paper, Ikat as the background with a few splashes of mists randomly flicked around the page.


Here's a few close ups.....

Of course, I have included a cluster of a variety of flowers, a Flutterby flair and some gorgeous 2Crafty leafty twig branches that I've left raw poking out from the flowers.



The piece in behind the photo is a gorgeous embossed tag - Summer Notes -  that is part of the Indian Summer collection (see list of products with links at the bottom of my post), and I've layered it with some PP's and pieces from the Journal cards pack....then finished it off with some twine tied in a bow.
The little camera is another 2Crafty piece, Mini Camera....I've coloured it with watered down gelatos and then enhanced some of the details with a white journal pen.



I've cut a few of the small triangles from the Carefree paper to add at the side of the tag for a bit of added interest, plus added some more of the journal cards & embossed arrow stickers.
Under the photo I've added a strip of Jillibean Soup Lattice Placemat, with a thin strip of PP weaved through it.


At the top of the page, I've added more embossed stickers & another strip of Lattice placemat.



And here is a close up of the main area of the page.

I hope you have been inspired by this amazing & fabulous collection :)
Until next time...happy scrapping. xx
 
 
Photobucket
 
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Tattered Angels - Glimmermists - Trunk Bay & Burlap
Prima - Alpha Stickers
Sassafras - Alpha Stickers
Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment