HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

More Kaisercraft Tropical Punch - by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone
 
I have a couple of layouts to share with you today, using the Kaisercraft Tropical Punch collection that I used at the beginning of the month. Love, love the bright tropical colours!!
 
 My first share for today is Besties
 
 

I took inspiration from Lily's hot pink cardigan when creating this page of these two besties have lots of fun together on a playdate. The gorgeous base paper is one of Kaisercrafts specialty papers and I love how it frames the layout. I have incorporated a mix of the floral papers and balanced it out with a plain colour before layering under and over with the fabulous collectibles. 
 
The scallop around my circle comes from the element sticker sheet:
 
 
I have cut along each scallop and framed them around the circle. My title Besties has followed the curve of the circle and I have added some collectibles words, a banner, a heart sticker and finished off with a flair button. 
 
The other side of my layout;

 
I've used a large flower from the collectibles pack and layered it under my photo with some tickets also from the pack and a little heart from the sticker sheet. 
 
 
For my next layout, Happiness,  I have once again used a photo from tropical North Queensland! This layout is a cousin shot taken when we were walking along the strand in Townsville, at a lovely gazebo. 
 
 
Don't they all look sweet here? 

The green of the super cool pineapple print paper worked perfectly with the gazebo edges and all the bright colours mixed together is always great for photos of kids with their brightly coloured outfits - especially when everyone has a different colour on!
 
A close up of my journaling; 



I've used a journaling spot and a doily from the collectibles pack for his, tucking part of the doily under my photo and then the smaller journal spot over the top - and adding a cute flair button too!
 
For my background I layered lots of leftover strips of the patterned papers in a variety of colours, then added a couple of the border strips from the sticker sheet. 


I decided to leave the title simple, and used one of the collectible words, Happiness, over a blank journaling spot and a cute butterfly. 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed my creations with this fabulous range this month. 

Fiona
x
Photobucket

1 comment: