HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Crate Paper Notes and Things By Fiona Johnstone


Hello everyone
 
This week I am fortunate to be playing with the truly beautiful Crate Paper range, Notes & Things. It is just divine and I have two layouts to share with you today. 

My first layout is "So Lovely"

This layout is of Lily not long after her 3rd Birthday - she received several gorgeous dress-ups as presents that year, this one was one of my favourites, she looks so cute in it!! Lovely papers from Crate in this range, so easy to layer up with each other.
 
 
  There is such a great variety of embellishments available with all the Crate Paper ranges. For these layouts I have used the Chipboard Elements, the tags and the Standout Stickers. Pretty much everything you could need to create your layout from the one collection.  There are plenty more that go with this fantastic range, so be sure to check them out in store.  You can see the three I've used on this close-up:


I've decorated the tag, with some patterned paper underneath to highlight the word LOVE, some gold arrows from the chipboard sheet, a small studio calico heart and some string.
 
My title has come from the chipboard sheet. How cute are these layered butterflies from the stand outs pack? They are my favourite!

 
 My second layout for today is Hello London:

The lovely green paper I have used is what inspired me to create using this photo. I went with lots of layers, including fussy cut flowers & postcards from the paper and tucked under doilies. Once that was done, I decided the papers didn't stand out enough on the papers I had chosen, so went with a basic black cardstock, to which I have added some light stamping in white and splashes of gold to fit in with the gorgeous pops of gold in this range!




The Hello speech bubble was too fun and cool not to use in and inspired my title! Did I mention I love the gold! You can see the flowers I have fussy cut and tucked under my layers here too. 


To create the gold sploshes I used some gold luminarte paint. I wet it lightly and applied it to my dot texture stamp and then for the bigger sploshes I added water to the stamp before stamping. 
 

 This  little pocket with the journaling tag is part of the standout sticker set - super cute!
 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket 
Products Used: 
 
So Lovely
Crate - Notes & Things Paper - Be Kind
Crate - Notes & Things Paper - Inbox
Crate - Notes & Things Paper - Journal
Crate - Notes & Things Paper - Reminder
Crate - Notes & Things Paper - Honest
Echo Park Fine and Dandy - Garden Party
Crate - Notes & Things - Tags
Crate - Notes & Things - Standout Layout Stickers
Crate - Notes & Things - Chipboard
Studio Calico Essentials Chipboard Heart
Doily
String
Hello London
Crate - Notes & Things Paper - Honest
Crate - Notes & Things Paper - Reminder
Crate - Notes & Things Paper - Signed
Crate - Notes & Things Paper - Schedule
Crate - Notes & Things - Enclosed 
Crate - Notes & Things - With love 
Crate - Notes & Things - Standout Layout Stickers
Crate - Notes & Things - Chipboard
Dark Room Door Texture Stamp - Criss Cross 
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Tiny Dots
White Ink
Solar Gold Luminarte
 
 

1 comment: