HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

More Kaisercraft Teddy Bears Picnic - by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I am sharing with you one last page using the cute Teddy Bears Picnic range from Kaisercraft. This range is super cute for baby photos and I have a few Pixie Fotos from when Zane was a baby that suit this range. 

My layout Beary Special:

 I have chosen a background from the Simple Stories range for this page as I need a light coloured background as my photo is so dark. I have then layered a selection of the Teddy Bears Picnic papers together and added some stamping with some Kaisercraft Texture Stamps.


 A couple of close-ups of my embellishments. I have utilised the fabulous collectibles that come with the Kaisercraft range as well as the sticker sheet. The large cogs are Bo Bunny diecuts.




And this cute little bear from the collectibles pack sitting on a suitcase stack also from the collectibles. I wanted a little something in this corner as Zane is looking and smiling at something off photo and thought it would flow to have him actually looking at something on the page. You can also see the stamping I have used, using the newer Morocco texture stamp and one of my favourites - tiny dots.


That's all for me this week, I hope I have inspired you to get scrapping with this cute range.

Thanks for stopping by,
Fiona
x


Photobucket 
Products Used:
 
Kaisercraft Teddy Bears Picnic - Patchwork
Kaisercraft Teddy Bears Picnic - Parade
Kaisercraft Teddy Bears Picnic - Suitcase
Kaisercraft Teddy Bears Picnic - Collection
Kaisercraft Teddy Bears Picnic Collectibles 
Kaisercraft Teddy Bears Picnic - Sticker Sheet
Bo Bunny - Somewhere in Time Noteworthy Die-Cut Pieces
Simple Stories - Hello Baby Paper - Wood Veneer Music Paper
Kaisercraft Stamps - Morocco
Kaisercraft Stamp - Tiny Dot
Inks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment