HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Kaisercraft Mister Fox - by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone
 
A brand new month - May already, can you believe it? - and a brand new month means brand new goodies to play with! This month I have Kaisercrafts Mister Fox collection to create with.
 
I have created two layouts using this range for you this month, and both of these
 will be available as kits!
 
First up, Love Life:
 
In both of todays layouts, I have used the collectibles pack to make my title.
 Lots of great words to choos from in this collection. 
 

The papers I've torn and gone a bit grungy to go with the earthy tones in the paper
 and the neutrals in my photo.
 
 
I have also run with the lattice theme, using a Jillibean Placemat to mimic the paper.
I have very lightly inked the placemat using a worn out black ink pad, then I have
 used various pieces of Mister Fox papers to mat behind the placemat. 
   

 A close up of my embellishments, love the film reels and the barcodes, so fun!


 
 
And my second share today, is the layout Cherish:
 
I've kept with clean lines on this page, but used the oranges and greens with the floral prints and added some flowers for this family layout.
Again, lots of layering of the collectibles, and the use of the word Cherish for the title. 


 
The top paper strip quote "this is one crazy family" has come from the bottom piece of one of the papers - always check these before you discard them!!
  

A close up of the title from the collectibles pack, and my flowers, which I have grunged up with a bit of black ink:
 
 
 And finishing with a close up of the other side, simple journaling tag, flower and bit of chipboard:


 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
 

 
Photobucket
 Products Used:
 
Love Life:
Kaisercraft Mister Fox - Brave
Kaisercraft Mister Fox - Gallant
Kaisercraft Mister Fox - Honourable
Kaisercraft Mister Fox - Collectibles
Jillibean Soup Placemat White Lattice
WRMK Enamel Dots - Neutral 
Studio Calico Essentials Natural Wood Veneer Shapes Punctuation
Black Bazzill Cardstock
 
 
Cherish:
Kaisercraft Mister Fox - Brave
Kaisercraft Mister Fox - Courageous
Kaisercraft Mister Fox - Fearless
Kaisercraft Mister Fox - Heroic
Kaisercraft Mister Fox - Collectibles
2Crafty Chevron Bits
2Crafty ATC Elements 1
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms - Terracotta
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms White
WRMK Enamel Dots - Neutral 
Black Bazzill Cardstock
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh I think I love this collection! Fabulous layouts, Fiona & I love your layering & use of the JBS lattice placemat! (I've been playing with the same this week :) )

    ReplyDelete