HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, March 7, 2014

Teresa Collins "Far & Away" by Linda Eggleton

Hi everyone & welcome  :)
 
Today I'm sharing a layout using Teresa Collins' Far & Away collection - perfect
for not only travel pics, but would also suit any type of layout.
 
My layout is based on the March sketch at Scrap365
 
"Temple Bar"
 
 
I chose this red patterned paper for my background to go with the red of the bar in my photos, then the blue's and grey coloured PP's to tie in with the greys of the cobblestone paths.
 
My pics are of Temple Bar in Dublin - this whole area is such an amazing place, with so many old original buildings & so much history...I loved it!

My cluster has a few Green Tara flowers...again in red & blue, 2Crafty ornate buckle that I've heat embossed & a Flutterby Designs flair button.  And as I always do (seems to be something that I can't NOT do on any layout), I've inked the edges of each PP in black ink.
 
 

Here I've used a few of the stickers from the sticker sheet plus one of the word labels cut from the word label PP (from the back of the red piece), and I've arranged them at different levels, both under & on top of the photos......plus some inked 2Crafty chevrons.
 
 

Some more stickers & diecut pieces from the Diecut accessory sheet, with a couple of small white brads at the end of the little banner piece.
 
 

For my title I've used some of the black alpha stickers from the sticker sheet, as well as some AC Thickers.  There's also more stickers, diecuts & word labels that I've layered at the top right of the photo.
 
 

Back to doing some strip journaling :)))
 

And here is an overall close up of the whole layout.
 
That's all from me today...I will be back at some stage during the month to share more with this gorgeous collection....stay tuned :)
 
Happy Friday everyone!
Linda  xx
 
 
Photobucket
 
Products used:
Teresa Collins - Far & Away - Word Labels
Teresa Collins - Far & Away - Notecards
Teresa Collins - Far & Away - Damask
Teresa Collins - Far & Away - Postcards
Teresa Collins - Far & Away - Chevron
Teresa Collins - Far & Away - Sticker sheet
Teresa Collins - Far & Away - Die Cut accessory sheet
 Green Tara - Gardenias - Red
Green Tara - Cherry Blossoms - Blue
2Crafty - Ornate Buckles
2Crafty - Chevron Bits
Flutterby Designs - Flair - Design 148
Prima Marketing - Chalk Ink - Black Coal
American Crafts - Thickers
Button
Brads
Twine
 

1 comment:

  1. This is totally gorgeous Linda, I love your design!

    ReplyDelete