HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Kaisercraft Garage Days - by Fiona Johnstone

Hello Everyone
 
So happy to be here and sharing my first post on the new blog! Very exciting! Thank you Vanessa for inviting me to be a part of the All About Scrapbooks team. 
 
Today I have created a couple of layouts using Kaisercraft's Garage Days, a great collection of papers and embellishments for those boy pages. 
 
First up, Cousins 
 
 
I have created this layout using all Kaisercraft Garage Days products: patterned papers, rub-ons, collectibles and sticker sheet.  
 
And a couple of close ups:
 
 
  I layered some embellishments from the ephemera pack, and added some rub-ons and outlined my papers in black pen to add to the grunginess of the papers.
 

 
 I fussy cut the gas pump from one of the patterned papers and have used the stickers on the embellishment sheet for my title.
 
 
My second layout for today, is 100% Boy 
   
 
 
For this layout I have used the collectibles pack and arranged all the various pieces around my photo. I love this background paper - Checker Plate, very cool with it's grey and silver. Simple, but an effective way to use up all those extra ephemera pieces from the collectibles packs. 
 
Some close ups:
 
 
The 2Crafty title which I lightly inked in black and added dabs of silver to. Hopefully you can see the silver on the background paper clearly in this shot. 
 



And another showing some of the ephemera from the collectibles pack - there is seriously so much in these packets!
 
That's all from me today, till next week
Fiona
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
Products Used:
 
Kaisercraft Garage Days Specialty Paper Checker Plate 
Kaisercraft Garage Days Paper Tune Up 
Kaisercraft Garage Days Paper Oil Change 
Kaisercraft Garage Days Paper Nuts & Bolts 
Kaisercraft Garage Days Paper Gas Tank 
Kaisercraft Garage Days Sticker Sheet 
Kaisercraft Garage Days Rubons 
Kaisercraft Garage Days Collectibles
2Crafty 100% Boy Title 
Uniball Black Gel Pen 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great boy pages Fiona, love the cousins one especially - will have to use some of these ideas on my many boy pages that need doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous boys pages, Fiona! I love all the collectibles pieces you've used & how you've layered them around your page...great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts Fiona, love how you have layered all those collie tables, they look amazing. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete