HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Echo Park - Beautiful Life by Fiona Johnstone


Hello everyone
 
  Well as we get ready to say good-bye to another year, I hope you all
have an enjoyable New Years Eve night, enjoy and stay safe and we look forward
to inspiring you more in 2014. 
 
 Also just a reminder that our 25% off Sale ends tonight at midnight - so why not
 grab a few bargains to start the New Year. 
 
 
 
This week I have been playing with Echo Parks "Beautiful Life" range.
 Such a pretty range of papers and embellishments, nice and bright.  I love the
 butterflies in the range and these helped me determine what photo to
 use for my layout. 
 
 
My background paper is from the Crate Paper Flea Market range, chosen for it
 matching the mint in the photo and I have then layered the Echo park papers
 and some vellum papers before using the Echo Park Element Stickers and a
 variety of stickers and flowers to embellish the layout.
 My title is a soon to be released 2Crafty chipboard design. 

A couple of close ups of my embellishments, layered stickers and a cluster of
Green Tara flowers.


And a few more banners tucked under the right hand side, a butterfly and a
 splattering of gesso on the background page. 

Thanks for stopping by, till next time

Fiona
x

Photobucket 
 
Products used:
 
Echo Park Beautiful Life - Banners paper
Echo Park Beautiful Life - Journaling Cards (reverse side)
Echo Park Beautiful Life- Stripes Paper
Echo Park Beautiful Life - Element Stickers
Crate Paper Flea Market - Found Paper
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Flea Market Accent Stickers
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms Blue/Cream
Green Tara White Azaleas
2Crafty Chipboard Title - Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work, Fiona...I really love this colour combo, it makes for a gorgeous girls layout. Love that 2crafty title too! :)

    ReplyDelete